Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Movements That Inspire: Love is Louder



Love is Louder is a movement dedicated to connecting people who are feeling bullied, abused, sad and alone.  I first noticed it on twitter, as celebrities and others would hashtag #loveislouder than...hate, bullying, frenemies. Anything. Twitter is a really great way to spread such a powerful and positive message. There are people out there who won't believe you, who will ignore your pain and suffering, who will tell you to 'suck it up.' However, there are also people who love you as you are, and if not, you can also be the one to love and believe in yourself. I realize I am bordering on cheesy here, but Brittany Snow, MTV and the Jed Foundation have partnered in creating something special here. I think we need to consider all the ways that Love is Louder in our lives, or how to turn up the volume!

I even submitted my own photo and writing on my palm/taking the picture took some skill.
You can also visit their facebook community page here

What do you think Love is Louder than?

No comments:

Post a Comment