Monday, April 23, 2012

Music to Inspire: The Fray "How to Save a Life"

This song is a couple years old, but I think it shares an important message. We need to reach out to our friends, our family, our peers. Sometimes it's hardest to talk to the ones we are closest to, but even if they never speak to us again, isn't it better that we tried? Imagine how guilt-ridden you'd be for the rest of your life if you thought you could've done something, ANYTHING, to help and didn't do it.

We all live side by side in this life, but we're often in our our heads, stuck inside our own thoughts. Take notice of those around you. We are not alone and the more we include others in our lives, the richer it will be. I've noticed one sign that I'm feeling better for me, is wanting to hang out with people, especially those I haven't seen in awhile. I want to catch up and talk and laugh again and just enjoy other people's company. Try not to let people slip away from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment